Saturday, November 04, 2006

Making "Drifting Changed My Life" Lanyards- behind the scenes






Sunday before leaving for SEMA, I had to go to the shop because Julian and George were making the "Drifting Changed My Life" lanyards for me to pass out to certain people at the show.

Here's George washing out the screen for the lanyards.






I went to church after coordinating the lanyard print run with George and Julian, but on my way back from church, I saw this van on the freeway. It was hard to drive and shoot this pic at the same time.






Because I was laughing my ass off when I read the back window! Now that is some class!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Promo Lanyards said...

I saw a brilliant bumper sticker the other day which made me laugh, it went "Unless you're a haemorrhoid, get off my behind". Just thought I'd share that.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Lanyards said...

Lanyards can additionally be used as an marketing device with a personalized logo or else middle name printed on top of the belt . Some have a trivial bulb containing a retractable roll to use with an ID brooch or keys.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home